IDEAS Academy understands your concern about privacy and is committed to fair information practices. IDEAS Academy respects the privacy and security of its users and strive to protect your personal information in compliance with the laws of Malaysia. Our goal is to provide you with a rich and personalized web service that is most relevant to you.
IDEAS Academy will not disclose any information collected during your visits to any third party.
IDEAS Academy collects information in several ways: from our Web Server logs, cookies and also specific searches you may conduct.
Web server logs: When you visit the Refugees Operational Portal, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Internet protocol address
- browser or computer type
- the number of links clicked within the site
- the state or country from which you accessed the site
- the date and time of your visit
- the name of your Internet service provider
- the Web page you linked to our site from
- the pages you viewed on the site